Benefits of Dental Implants
Sep 26, 2019 / wishhealth / Blog
Benefits of Dental Implants – Book a consultation online with one of our dental implant specialists to restore your smile and confidence!
Are you ready for consultation? Contact Wish Health
The next best thing to real teeth, dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function like your natural teeth so you can be confident in your smile. And, Dental Implants may actually provide better long-term value than conventional teeth replacement options.
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance – Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech – With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within your mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort – Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating – Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem – Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health – Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
- Oral health – Unlike a tooth-supported bridge, dental implants don’t require altering your other teeth. This leaves more of your own teeth intact, which improves your long-term oral health. Dental implants also help prevent bone loss and tooth migration, keeping your other teeth where they should be.
Address: Plot No.430-A, Top Floor, Indl.Area Phase 2, Chandigarh, India. Pin:160002
Email Us: email@example.com
Follow us: Facebook, and Twitter